Enter this fabulous new competition to WIN Coral Island Blackpool all to yourself – and your shipmates!
WIN a PRIVATE VIP visit for you and your friends to Coral Island Blackpool
- £20 each to spend in Blackpool’s favourite arcade
- A meal in one of our 5 Restaurants
- Captain Jack will show you around
- Entry form is here – http://eepurl.com/hbVEGL
YES – The whole arcade will OPEN just for your group!!!
Who will you INVITE to this one-off Golden Ticket event? Friends, Family, Aunties, Uncles, Nanna… Bring the whole crew!
Coral Island is celebrating the re-opening of the family arcade on 17th May and wanted to do something special for fans…
More information coming soon. #VIPirate
Captain Jack’s availability is subject to visit dates and times. Restaurant availability is subject to visit dates and times. Six winners will be chosen at random. Closing date 01/07/2021. Subject to COVID safe rules and not before 21st June 2021. T&Cs available on request.
Coral Island Blackpool – the resorts largest free admission attraction.
Kids eat free all day every day. Visit the biggest and best prize shop in Blackpool!
- Soar high above on the Pirate Flyer
- Family Rides
- Test your nerve on the Pirates Quest Ghost Train
- Enjoy the 2p pushers and all your seaside favourites
- Arcade Games
- Race the Camel Derby, with a winner everytime
- Meet Captain Jack outside his grill at 2, 4 and 6pm, or roaming Coral Island with his loot bag of chocolate coins!
Looking for a bite to eat and a stop before carrying on with the fun?
- Buccaneer serves all the family favourites in the heart of a galleon ship
- Captain Jacks offers the finest grill food from ribs to burgers – with views of the sea
- Get your fish and chips from The Big Fish and Traditional Chippy
- Peggy’s Snack Bar serves classic dishes from the counter
- FREE public toilets!
While you’re here…
Have a look at the homepage of the Visit Fylde Coast website for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for your weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast